Seeking full-time hotel valet manager position available to run the front door of the hotel, take point on guest interactions, provide concierge services when applicable and manage a team of valets.
Performs all duties of standard hotel valet including, but not limited to: parking and retrieving cars, greeting all guests in a proactive and friendly manner, assigning claim checks and communicating all relevant parking fees and hours, managing traffic flow, receiving and receipt making of valet payments, ensuring guest satisfaction and service recovery, upholding quality control standards, rooming of guests, etc.
- Coordinate traffic flow in valet lanes and hotel front driveway.
- Manages front of hotel/valet work area, ensures valet presence at all times, informs guests of wait times and manages queue.
- Ensures that all valet staff take and document breaks, meals etc.
- Approves and edits time cards, for errors and accurate payroll, and monthly time sheets for client billing
- Oversees all valet employee scheduling and time off requests, assures adequate staffing at all times; predicts times when additional staff may be needed during busy weekends and holidays.
- Attends weekly meetings with hotel staff to discuss occupancy and customize schedule accordingly.
- Acts as liaison between employer and hotel client.
- Schedules and posts employee assessments
- Disciplines employees as needed, including verbal warnings, written warnings, suspensions and recommendations for termination to upper management
- Communicates all guest issues between employer and client according to prescribed guidelines
Skills and Competencies Required
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be a positive & enthusiastic team player
- Be physically fit and be able to run long distances for sustained periods of time
- Excellent written and organizational skills
About Signature Parking
Signature Parking is a fun and growing parking hospitality company. We provide valet parking staff for the areas finest hotels, hospitals, restaurants, businesses, and special events. We take great pride in being the “best of the best” in our markets by creating a welcoming and caring environment everywhere we serve. Are you a good communicator with a friendly and outgoing personality? Do you have a genuine passion for customer service? Do you like working for a company who values teamwork, personal integrity & continuous improvement? If so, we’re looking for you
All candidates for the Hotel Valet Manager position must be:
- At least 19 years of age
- Clean cut and professional appearance
- Good DMV record with no DUI history
- Have a valid California Driver License with proof of insurance
- Live in/around the Santa Barbara area
- Be a people person with a passion to serve
- Full-Time Availability weekends included
- Excellent operation of a manual transmission
- Valet and/or management experience preferred, but not required.
Apply for this job
- Earn $13++ per hour plus cash tips
- Make your own schedule
- Paid sick leave
- Health Benefits (FT employees)
- Paychecks directly to your bank account with Direct Deposit
- Cash awards and bonuses
- Get paid to work outside, drive nice cars, and get exercise!