For ComWIN 2, the recently released new version of Commend’s Intercom software power pack, putting complex communication structures at the user’s fingertips is the name of the game. Included in the package are enhanced video support and extended analysis functions, topped off by a whole range of powerful new functions focussing on visualisation and reporting.
ComWIN Version 2 with its powerful visualisation engine is designed to support the on-going trend towards the convergence of Intercom audio and integrated video solutions. New functions and controls bring even complex device arrangements, connections and procedures together on the control desk screen in the form of clean visualisation displays that are easy and intuitive to navigate and use – even across buildings and networks. Using simple mouse or touch screen gestures, all components can be accessed in a flash for easy, intuitive control and monitoring. Put simply, it’s all about simplifying the complex when and where it counts – especially in situations when a clear overview, co-ordinated communication and split-second decisions can help to save lives.
Some Visualisation highlights:
- Fast, smooth display of realistic visualisation elements enable quick-and-easy navigation and control and for short reaction times
- Convenient, intuitive operation requires no previous know-how or training, true to the motto, “controlling the complex with ease”
- Automated call priorisation
- Integration of third-party systems (e.g., parking management solutions)
New video support features:
- Support of multiple video streams and automatic camera activation for incoming calls
- Full support of H.264 standard for brilliant images and clear voice connections at low data rates
- Integration support for a wide range of IP camera models (e.g., Axis)
- Camera image overlays for image change tracking (e.g., in security environments)
Key functions of the Reporting module:
- Compilation and evaluation of tailored statistics (calls, system transactions) for back-office purposes
- “Live Logging” of all Intercom System wide activities
- Work flow analyses as a basis for optimising operations
ComWIN 2 makes the Intercom essentials easily manageable as never before:
Visualise – React – Document
ComWIN 2 is available worldwide through your local Commend Partner.
The protection of people, buildings and values require highly integrated Intercom systems that are 100 per cent secure. As technology and market leader in professional Intercom solutions, Commend is a successful international provider to industrial and commercial enterprises, airports, public transport operators, car parks, hospitals, and penal institutions. High-tech functions such as dynamic background noise cancelling, OpenDuplex®, Audio Monitoring, Loudspeaker/Microphone Monitoring, as well as global IP Intercom networking solutions make Commend an indispensable supporter of business success for users and operators worldwide.