Following the successful rehearsal at various trade fairs and exhibitions, Commend’s new Intercom Control Desk solution CONDUCTOR has entered its serial production and marketing stage. This means that modern Intercom Management has officially been raised to the level of latest-generation Intercom 2.0.
Benefits for car park operators
Operators of parking facilities are among the key beneficiaries of the new CONDUCTOR, which is designed to:
- provide them with a cost-efficient, easy and convenient way of managing any number of Intercom stations and facility equipment – even across multiple car parks and large geographic distances
- save costs for extra equipment by making use of the powerful, intuitive user interface to control integrated facility equipment such as alarms, shutters, CO sensors, lifts, lighting, etc
- enable cost-efficient, centrally managed customer support for parkers and facility users at gates, payment machines, doors, shutters, lifts, etc.
- use detailed Intercom call statistics as a basis for business measures and decisions
- optimise and economise staff workflows with the option of mobile Intercom control via tablet PCs, mobile phones, etc.
- stay flexible with the ability to add function modules as needed
By now, quite a few installations have been completed, with several more under way. Customer comments so far have been consistently positive, with the easy central accessibility, ergonomic design and scalable add-on modules emerging as the favourite features.
An addition to the CONDUCTOR product family – a brand new 8.4-inch Touch Screen module with ingeniously flexible software and visualisation qualities – will be available this spring.
The protection of people, buildings and values require highly integrated Intercom systems that are 100 per cent secure. As technology and market leader in professional Intercom solutions, Commend is a successful international provider to industrial and commercial enterprises, airports, public transport operators, car parks, hospitals, and penal institutions. High-tech functions such as dynamic background noise cancelling, OpenDuplex®, Audio Monitoring, Loudspeaker/Microphone Monitoring, as well as global IP Intercom networking solutions make Commend an indispensable supporter of business success for users and operators worldwide.