With the integration of camera modules of leading video security specialist Axis Communications, Commend expands its popular Series WS wall-mounted Intercom stations at the top of the range.
Question: What do you get when you cross leading Intercom high-tech with powerful camera technology of the world’s Number One in network video solutions?
Answer: The brand new, Commend Series WS high-end Wallmount Stations with integrated Axis camera.
Since the Series WS wall-mounted Intercom 2.0 stations learned to see, they have been proving their worth thousands of times over, preferably in locations where security and emergency support are of the essence.
In cooperation with Axis Communications, the world leader in network video solutions, Commend has created a line of devices within Series WS that raises the convergence of the two worlds of Intercom and video to a whole new level. Designed to satisfy the most exacting demands, the new stations by far surpass previous technologies in terms of video quality, functionality, and system integration – three key factors when it comes to efficiency and user support.
Here are some highlights of the new "Executive Class" in wall-mounted Intercom Stations.
- Full ONVIF support ensures smooth, manufacturer independent interplay with third-party IP-based security hardware.
- Data compression based on state-of-the-art H.264 format gets your video message across in razor-sharp clarity – a big plus in emergency support and security environments; important alternative standards such as Motion JPEG are, of course, supported as well.
- HDTV and high-end megapixel resolution and extra-wide viewing angle help you keep everything in perfect focus.
- Wide-ranging support of third-party video systems the way it’s meant to be: supporting virtually all manufacturers (e.g., NVRs) for maximum freedom of choice.
- The Axis module adds a host of new, powerful video capabilities, such as motion detection, tampering alarm, direct recording to network storage units (NAS), and much more.
The new Series WS Video Intercom Stations: Look at that sound!
Commend develops and manufactures Security and Communication systems for protection of people, buildings and values. The Commend International GmbH was founded in 1971 and is one of the world’s largest providers of Intercom Systems.
Currently about 150 employees are stationed in the headquarters in Salzburg; in the international partner network about 350 people are working together. The annual turnover 2012 was about €55 Mill., export rate 95%.
Rescue forces, fire brigade, police and other security facilities rely on the dependability of this Salzburg Company as well as hospitals and nursing homes. Terminals, modules and stations from Commend for integration of speech, image and data can also be found in control rooms of the German automobile industry, in emergency call systems of subways, such as the London Underground, in many buildings for control of barriers and lifts and increase security on parking lots, parking garages and tunnels. Commend products and solutions are long term investments, because they can be expanded and upgraded.