Creative thinkers, technicians and sales pros from many different countries were meeting at the head office and Commend partners around the world for the annual New Products Workshops. This is always an exciting time for everyone, as our offices are abuzz with creative activity and our top technology and sales staff catching up on latest developments, swapping ideas, and presenting the latest and greatest around tomorrow’s Intercom.
Here are just a few key points on the agenda this time:
- At popular customer demand, Commend’s Intercom stations will be taking off into the world of touch technology
- A bit item on the centre stage is the new Intercom Client for Android, which provides a mobile Control Desk for operators on the go.
- Customers also can’t wait to get their hands on the world’s first and soon-to-be-released Software Intercom Server – as much as you can get your hands on an Intercom solution for data centre environments ;-)
- Commend SIP Stations get a huge boost with the latest firmware upgrade to SIP 3.0, with everything from configuration provisioning to function scripting for action sequences, and lots more to make installers and users happy.
- Other topics include the new Conductor modules such as the Touch Display (which will premiere later this year)
- On the software front, ComWIN and the brand new PRO 2.0 and 2.1 operating software versions will introduce new, nifty features to improve your “Intercom experience”
- Plus, the audio specialists have a lot of ingenious new features up their sleeve, which may find their way into future product generations
So, there’s a lot to look forward to in terms of Intercom innovation in the coming year and beyond – and the New Products Workshops have a lot to do with it.
Commend International has a strong, international Partner Network, and is one of the largest global suppliers of Intercom Systems. We supply solutions for communication and security, in which speech, image and data are combined on a uniform user interface.