Building Intercom ‒ sometimes it can be as complicated as it sounds: endless lists, anonymous numbers, confusing or illegible labels and complicated technical contraptions. Much like telecommunication in the 1960s. The good news is, it doesn’t have to be.
In fact, it can be amazingly simple to use, like a modern smartphone. Swiping, tapping, watching, speaking, listening. All in convenient 21st-century style. Just like the new Intercom Touch by Commend. It is designed specifically to make building communication 21st-century easy. Just like that.
Because technology does make a difference. At least in this case. Intercom Touch makes your visitors feel instantly welcome. The clean, intuitive user interface makes things easy for them. Well-structured directory listings let them find who they are looking for in no time at all. A simple tap of the finger opens the connection, optionally with video to add an extra personal touch. Also, displayed maps help them find their destination with ultimate ease. In short, Intercom Touch lets you get in touch the efficient and convenient way.
Intercom Touch: Say cheese!
Intercom Touch is the first Commend Intercom terminal to extend proven Commend OpenDuplex® technology from Audio to Video connections. The combination of bi-directional video imaging and brilliant 16 kHz voice transmission provides a natural conversation experience. On large premises and in extensive buildings, overlaid maps help to guide visitors safely and easily to where they need to go. Intercom Touch is the perfect all-around communication terminal suitable even for the toughest of outdoor environments, especially entrance areas, doors and gates. Here are some typical applications:
- Communication terminal for reception areas
- Terminal for visitor guidance and information
- Convenient door call station for indoor and outdoor environments
- Interactive lift call stations
- Compact control desks
- Intuitive operation, thanks to self-explanatory user user interface
- Individually customisable graphical user interface
- Ready-to-use templates for flexible tile design
- Fully integrated bi-directional video
- User guidance with maps
- Easily adjustable to individual corporate design requirements
- Supports touch-screen gestures
- Commend premium quality
- eHD Voice
- Control desk functions
- Functional monitoring of microphone, loudspeaker and Intercom station lines
- Control functions (CCTV, doors and gates, etc.)
- Playback of pre-recorded voice messages for customer information and announcements (Wait/Information/Alarm Message)
- Audio Monitoring for automated call triggering, e.g. by a scream or shout
- Audio recording
- And much more...
Commend develops and manufactures Security and Communication systems for protection of people, buildings and values. The Commend International GmbH was founded in 1971 and is one of the world’s largest providers of Intercom Systems.
Currently about 150 employees are stationed in the headquarters in Salzburg; in the international partner network about 350 people are working together. The annual turnover 2012 was about €55 Mill., export rate 95%.