Commend has introduced a new vandal resistant station with full keypad.
- Vandal-resistant design
- Poke protected and fitted with special security screws
- Front panel made from 3 mm thick V-2A steel
- LCD display
- Supports OpenDuplex and 16 KHz HD-Audio Quality
- Back-lit standard keypad and function keys
- IP 65 and IK 08 rating
- Extension modules for additional functions
For more information, look at the datasheet.
Among the key environments for this recent addition to the series WS of wall-mounted call stations are locations requiring reliable help points with full resistance against environmental influences and violence. These include, among others, public areas as well as car parks and leisure facilities, universities and schools. For the first time, WS 800V brings full vandalism protection to wall-mounted Intercom stations with key pad and graphics display.