CUSTOM shows VK80 the new very compact ticket printer, equipped with the latest technologies for heavy duty applications.
- Very compact and flexible
- Paper width from 45 mm to 82.5 mm
- Printing Speed up to 200mm/sec
- Powerful engine for big paper rolls (up to 180mm)
- Status monitor and Cupps drivers
- Highly reliable cutter up to 255gsm
The VK80 works in tough environments down to -20 up to +70 degrees; the strong cutter can handle heavy paper up to 255 gsm.
The embedded printing server you can browse from the Ethernet connection allows you to remotely set up the printer and get the status back; the printer can send to the user an e-mail asking for earlier support.
Through USB you can in alternative use our DLL and Windows driver of the Status Monitor, and get the status back all-in-one with your application.
The printer comes with a suite of Softwares like Cupps driver suitable for all Linux kernels and distributions and for Mac. Opos, Javapos and Opos in .net complete the software suite of drivers.
1D and 2D barcode printing: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN13, EAN8, CODE39, ITF, CODABAR, CODE93, CODE128, CODE32, PDF417, DATAMATRIX.
The connectors behind the chassis make the integration in the kiosk very flexible.
Black mark sensor and paper out sensor have been designed specifically for parking and TVM applications.
Ideal for your unattended kiosk asking for reliability and low maintenance.
- Total remote management by internal Web server
- Total remote control by E-mail service
- CUPPS Drivers
- Remote Full Status Monitor
- Autoinstalling Driver for Win2000/XP/Vista/7
- Linux Driver
- OPOS, Javapos, OPOS in .net Drivers
Status Monitor:Additional printing driver component that gives remotevisibility of paper and printer status, jams, near-end of paper and end of paper status and information on the number of tickets or prints.
The software can even be set to send email alerts or SMS, making easier remote maintenance operations.