The EPA Congress is one of the most important parking events in the world, bringing together delegates from many countries for discussion and further development of the European parking sector according to best practice. The cross-pollination that occurs allows each country to take home the best ideas presented and to further develop them for the betterment of the parking sector.
The Congress Programme is now available for download directly from the Congress website and details of the Guest Speakers are also provided.
Highlights of the Plenary Session include
- presentations on the innovative SFPark project in California;
- a keynote speech from Mr. Olivier Onidi of the European Commission;
- a presentation on ‘Smart Cities’ by Mr. Francois Gindré from the city of Lyon;
- Mr. Ties de Groot from the city of Rotterdam will also provide a presentation.
Other Seminar modules will include Electronic Payments in the parking industry;
- a debate on the issue of town centre parking charges;
- a case study of the first implementation within the EU of cross-border driver information sharing;
- and a presentation of the results of an extensive data collection research project on the European parking industry.
The Programme will provide delegates with informative and thought-provoking presentations from leading experts in the parking sector and will contribute to enriching the knowledge of all those interested in the overall Congress theme of ‘Parking & Urban Mobility’.
The Dublin Congress will also host the presentation of the EPA 2013 Awards.
Intending delegates can register to attend the 2013 EPA Congress using the ‘All-in-One’ Online Delegate Registration Form on the Congress website- www.epacongress.eu.
Group Bookings discounts are also available:- with a further 25% off delegate fees for over 5 registrations received from the same organisation. For group booking please visit www.epacongress.eu
Date and location
The 2013 EPA Congress will take place in the Convention Centre in Dublin, Ireland from September 11 - 13, 2013. For more information please see the EPA Congress Event page.