The Texas Parking Association proudly presents session four of a series of parking related roundtables.
Parking Roundtables and Networking Series
Ms. Liliana Rambo was the driving force behind the implementation of the TPA Roundtable series. Implementation of this program was intended for the Roundtable to further the field of knowledge and demonstrate to businesses and employees the benefits of improving the various aspects of the parking industry through educational programs and networking. Better understanding of the parking and transportation services has the potential to affect a number of employer decisions relevant to the day-to-day operations.
TPA Roundtables provide:
* Continuing education and training for TPA members
* Exposure to current trends and innovations
* Professional growth and the opportunity to learn from the experiences of industry experts
* A network of colleagues that can be an invaluable resource in addressing future operation challenges
* Access to parking industry professionals with valuable information on products, services and solutions
* Research assistance in identifying specifications and available vendors for request for proposals
Next Roundtable: July 20, 2009