FlashParking is excited to bring you the next generation of secure valet transactions with the MP200.
A Bluetooth EMV chip enabled device, the MP200 can take the place of your current Linea Pro and/or Infinea Tab making it a cost-effective alternative for processing financial transactions at the curb.
To help give you an idea how the MP200 works, we had our resident FlashParking Rockstar trainer Allison Noblitt demo the MP200. In the video, she covers:
- Overview of the Bluetooth chip-enabled MP200
- How to charge the device (MP200 charges separate from your iOS devices making for faster charging)
- Steps to pair the MP200 with an iPhone or iPad
- A demo of a chip-enabled credit card transaction
- A demo of an Apple Pay/Samsung Pay transaction
- A demo of magstripe credit card transaction
The FlashParking mission is simple: to perfect the parking experience. Whether it’s garage, lot, or valet operations, FlashParking provides a simple, innovative approach to managing parking. Our touch-screen, smart stations, coupled with cloud-run software, enable parking operators and asset owners to increase revenue, while giving guests a better parking experience. For support and services visit www.flashparking.com or contact at email@example.com P: (800) 213-3706