The British Parking Association are always looking at new ideas to improve Parkex for exhibitors and those visiting the exhibition and at the next Parkex we would like to include a new feature, the ‘Parkex Power Pitch’
It is FREE of charge to host a Power Pitch and they will be held in the main seminar theatre on the exhibition floor and are only available to Parkex Exhibitors.
Parkex Power Pitch format must follow the format below:
- Each pitch shall last 5 minutes with a maximum of 6 pitches per session.
- Each speaker may freely discuss the services or products of the organisation they are representing.
- At the end of 5 minutes a bell/buzzer/whistle will sound and the speaker must stop their presentation promptly.
- No AV or presentation aids can be used
- No time will be allocated for questions
- Speakers should refrain from:
- Speaking ill of another person, company or client
- Discussing prices/special offers/discounts
- Making unsubstantiated or exaggerated claims about a product or service
The Chair will have the absolute right to stop any pitch which does not follow these guidelines or for other reasons of impropriety as he shall see fit. These sessions have been trialled at other BPA events and have proved extremely popular with both exhibitors and visitors.
If you would like to be considered for a Parkex Power Pitch slot please contact Alison Tooze at the BPA email@example.com
Deadline: Monday 21 January