Circontrol has been developing and manufacturing intelligent charging solutions for electric vehicles since 2006. Nowadays, we have presence in more than 45 countries and over 10.000 charging points worldwide installed.
Circontrol will attend as an exhibitor at eCarTec Munich 2014 (6th International Trade for Electric & Hybrid-Mobility – October 21-23 2014, Munich).
At this show we will be presenting our news:
TRIO Quick Charger (Multistandard Quick Charger)
- Combine CHAdeMO (DC 50kW), Combo 2 (DC 50kW) and AC 43kW
- Possibility to charge AC & DC simultaneously
- Power balance
- User ID by RFID card, and mobile payment (App, etc.)
- Remote control and monitoring of the unit through standard XML & HTML
- OCPP protocol integration
- Rock enough to charge e-Buses
New CirCarLife SCADA Software
- Energy monitoring
- EV chargers setting
- SCADA screens for management
- Intelligent and multi distributed Power Balance
The Circontrol‘s recharging solutions for electric vehicles (CirCarLife) comprise five main product technologies:
- WallBox ( 3.6kW – 7kW – 12kW – 22kW) - Single and Dual outlet
- Charging Posts (3.6kW – 7kW – 12kW – 22kW) – Smart and Urban Designs
- Quick Charge (The fastest way of charging today’s electric vehicles)
- Multipoint system (Charging solutions for car parks with multiple outlet sockets for electrical vehicles)
- Software (Management and control software)
Come and visit us at Hall B4 – Stand 317.
CIRCONTROL is a manufacturer company with headquarters in Barcelona, Spain. It is specialized in Mobility - Efficiency solutions for car parks (Guidance and occupation, Intelligent LED lighting system, Energy efficiency and car park automation and CirPark SCADA software) and eMobility - Recharging solutions for electric vehicles.
The company was established in 1997. Its mission is to provide high quality and reliable products with the latest innovation to the parking industry; everything under a based solid company structure.
CIRCONTROL is the worldwide leader company in parking guidance system with more than 350 car parks worldwide and more than 7.000 electric vehicle charging points installed.