In the UK, 90% of airports have an online booking facility for parking, across Europe it's growing by over 30% each year. With Airport parking a huge source of revenue for many US airports, we look at why online booking can help you and your customers.
What travellers have said they want when looking for parking:
- Peace of mind - guaranteed parking space at the chosen parking lot
- Easy and fast - no cash needed or ticket machine to find and no lining up to pay at exit
- Convenient - book anytime and choose the most appropriate parking lot.
- Flexible - book online using a cell phone or tablet and pay with card.
There are many benefits for airports; using a flexible, dynamic online parking system will provide you with the tools you need to control pricing, capacity and all your online sales now and in the future. We've summarised just a few of the reasons airports are firmly embracing technology to increase profit and enhance the customer experience.
- Know your customers - regularly communicate with your customers, know when they travel, where the go and how often. a great way to cross sell across the airport.
- Sell more - Offer parking upgrades, lounge access, valet parking, fast track security and more.
- Sell at the best price -with greater visibility of future bookings you can sell more and at a better price
- Work with partners - use airlines and tour operators to sell your products at point of sale eroding competition and building loyalty
- Cash flow - with bookings often 6-8 weeks in advance cash is king!
To see how easy it is to launch your online booking system with Inventive IT contact us now:
About Inventive IT
Inventive, headquartered in Manchester, England have a passion for the design and application of innovative technology solutions. Our team has extensive experience in a variety of sectors including Airports, Travel Agencies, Hotel, Retail, Tour Operating and Airlines. We're supported by a team of talented people and partners who share our vision, enthusiasm and a desire to deliver solutions that go beyond our clients expectations.
Our technology supports some of the world's largest airports with 12 airports based in the UK, Europe and North America currently signed up to use Altitude Reservation as their preferred parking booking engine.