The National Parking Association (NPA) has selected its inaugural 40 Under 40 class of young professionals and up-and-coming leaders in the parking industry. The 40 chosen individuals will be inducted into the awards program at the NPA 2015 Convention & Exposition, August 31-September 3 at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach.
A benefit of induction into NPA’s 40 Under 40 includes participation in a corresponding peer network group. The 40 Under 40 peer network provides inductees with an exclusive opportunity to meet each other and ask questions, discuss best practices and share ideas. The peer network will meet face-to-face at NPA conventions, have quarterly calls and contribute to an online forum on WeAreParking.org.
“NPA is extremely proud to recognize the impact of the parking industry’s best and brightest young professionals, and to also foster leadership development that will continue the industry’s innovation and growth,” said NPA President Christine Banning, MA, CAE. “The parking industry is undergoing dramatic change, especially in the area of technology, and young professionals are the forefront of this revolution. These 40 individuals represent major facets of the parking industry, and we are pleased to give them a platform to stand up and be counted.”
Parking industry professionals could nominate a colleague under age 40, or individuals meeting the criteria could nominate themselves for the 40 Under 40 inaugural class.
NPA’s inaugural 40 Under 40 is comprised of the following parking professionals:
- Neil Anderson, GOPARK
- Theo Apanco-Perez, Towne Park, Ltd.
- James Bain, Parking Panda
- J. Deon Bender, Walker Parking Consultants
- Andi Campbell, LAZ Parking
- Ryan Chapman, Premier Parking of Tennessee
- Aashish Dalal, ParkWhiz
- Grant Dawson, T2 Systems, Inc.
- Anthony DiPaolo, LAZ Parking
- Brooks Ellis, CPP Towne Park, Ltd.
- Ronald Fleming, University of California, Irvine
- Nicole Henfield, Nassau Airport Development Co.
- Neill Hurley, Walker Parking Consultants
- Keith Jones, Ace Parking
- Eric Koprowski, ABM Parking Services
- Andrew LaMothe, PayByPhone
- Mark Lawrence, SpotHero Inc.
- Curtis Lee, Luxe Valet, Inc.
- James Maglothin, Walker Parking Consultants
- Adam Martinez, Towne Park, Ltd.
- John Menghini, Towne Park, Ltd.
- Nick Miller, Parking Panda
- Valentina Moise, ParkCloud
- Isaiah Mouw, CPP, Municipal Citation Solutions
- Ashley Prohaska, Towne Park, Ltd.
- James Pudleiner, Walker Parking Consultants
- Ernesto Rennella, L&R Group
- Jeremy Rocha, Walter P Moore
- Juan Rodriguez, Klever Logic
- John Roy, CPP, JNL Parking
- David Ryan, Walker Parking Consultants
- Wen Sang, Smarking
- David Stafford, Towne Park, Ltd.
- Nick Thompson, City of Austin
- Eugene Tsyrklevich, Parkopedia
- Kevin Uhlenhaker, NuPark
- Eric Vargas, Parking Management Services of America
- Gareth Warren, Towne Park, Ltd.
- Mike Weiler, Rydin Decal
- Tiffany Yu, Scheidt & Bachmann
Meet the inaugural class of the 40 Under 40 at WeAreParking.org/40under40_2015. To learn more about the 40 Under 40 program visit WeAreParking.org/40Under40. For information on NPA’s other awards programs, visit WeAreParking.org/recognition.
The National Parking Association is the nation's leading parking trade group advancing the interests of the private and public sector in parking technology, sustainable mobility, certification, advocacy, research and education. Founded in 1951, NPA has more than 2,500 members and represents all facets of the parking industry. WeAreParking.org