Photo Violation Technologies Corp. Signs Letter of Intent

Photo Violation Technologies Corp. (PVT), a leader in technologically innovative parking meter solutions, is pleased to announce it has signed a Letter of Intent with
NATCO International Inc. for an RTO transaction. The shareholders of PVT will ultimately hold 85% of the outstanding shares of NATCO while shareholders for NATCO will retain the remaining 15%. This move provides Photo Violation Technolgies Corp. with access to the capital it needs to further its growth.
According to Fred Mitschele, President and C.E.O of Photo Violation Technologies Corp., initiated the Letter of Intent, as it is necessary to list in a public market where we can get a fair value the company deserves. This will give PVT access to the capital it needs to fund the numerous trials, which are being signed by cities across the United States and Canada. We have received a great amount of interest in our product and in order to deliver on the interest, we need to have the funding to do so. In addition, we want to provide an exit strategy for our earlier investors.

Photo Violation Technologies Corp. has engaged in successful trials with the UBC Endowment Lands and is currently part of a trial with the Port of San Francisco. A trial with Niagara Falls, NY has been established, with other major cities on the horizon.

The signing of the share-exchange agreement will take place in January.

About Photo Violation Technologies Corp.

Photo Violation Technologies Corp. is a private Canadian corporation, with subsidiaries in Europe and Asia that has developed a patented, technologically innovative parking meter system the PhotoViolationMeter. Photo Violation Technologies Corp. has successfully forged relationship with Fortune 500 companies and global suppliers such as IBM, Honeywell, and Motorola. These relationships ensure the future success of Photo Violation Technologies Corp. on a global scale Photo Violation Technologies Corp. is proud to be working with these partners to develop the most sophisticated parking system. Together we are Revolutionizing the Parking Industry by Perfecting How People Park through the PhotoViolationMeter solution.

About NATCO International Inc.

NATCO International Inc. is a publicly traded company on the OTCBB under the symbol NCII.OB. Led by President Raj Gurm, the company is a manufacturer and distributor of Chemical products based in British Columbia, Canada.
  • Join our community for FREE today!

  • Create and share your own profile

  • Join the discussions

  • Publish your own items

  • Subscription to our Weekly eNewsletter

your benefits?

Get connected with parking professionals worldwide

Create your account

Sign in with LinkedIn Close

FREE membership benefits

  • * create and share your own profile
  • * join the discussions
  • * publish your own items on parking-net.commanage news, jobs, tenders, companies, events, showcases, educations, associations and literature.
  • * subscribe to our weekly eNewsletter
Add news yourself

Comments

There are no comments yet for this item

Join the discussion

You can only add a comment when you are logged in. Click here to login