3608 OSBORNE CT, WALDORF, MD 20602
CELL 240-416-6453, HOME (240) 412-0237 SONGISAAC@YAHOO.COM
To earn a progressive challenging and rewarding position as Project Manager leading to a specific and successful outcome
- Familiar with customer business needs and the financial markets.
- Identified strategic product opportunities by assessing customer requirements.
- Evangelized our customers of my products and promotion and the quality of our services.
- Produced, organized and developed product overview presentations.
- Helped develop strategic marketing plans and tactical activities implementation.
- Designed, implemented, and managed Reuters front office technical operations.
- Managed professional, support personnel and conducted job interviews.
Colonial Parking Inc Washington, Dc
Project Manager 3/2007 - present
Assistant project Manager 4/2006 - 3/2007
- Responsible for planning, development and implementation of policies within assigned projects to support efficiently and effectively, the management of customers` parking. Maintained close professional coordination with state, regional and local jurisdictions
- Responsibilities will range from defining scopes and schedules to implementation and on-going operations and maintenance
- Served as a team leader on projects performed by consultants, and contractors within my assigned Department to ensure adherence to quality, and adequate budget with organized schedules.
- Knowledge sharing and negotiation across organizational boundaries and with other local, state and federal agencies/jurisdictions on the development of collaborative relationships
- Perform essential project management activities for assigned projects, including management of scope, quality, schedule, costs, risk, personnel, consultants/contractors, contracts and communications.
- Learn project management product and development practice for implementation.
- Learn & develop creative approaches to managing, setting expectations and solving problems in cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Planned, directed, and managed designated projects.
- Ensured that objectives were accomplished in accordance with outlined priorities.
- Analyzed results of operations to discover more efficient ways to utilize resources.
- Coordinated the successful simultaneous development of several projects.
- Delegated responsibilities and designed time schedules
- Negotiated contracts that ensured quality.
- Reviewed project status reports during each operational phase.
- Prepared weekly project status and financial reports for management.
Master in Business Administration: Emphasis in Project Management (In progress) 3/2009-Present
University of Phoenix, Washington, DC, USA
- Management MGT/521-Argument and collaboration, Problem Solving, Business overview I & II, Ethics and Strategy
- Human Capital Management HRM/531-Work Place Environment, Job Analysis and Selection, Training and Mentoring, Performance and Career Management, Compensation, Career Development
- Business Law LAW/531- Legal system of Business, Tort and Regulatory Risk, Contract Risk and Opportunity, Risk in the Employment Relationship, Risk Arising in Tangible Property and Intellect, Business Forms and Governance
Bachelor of Science, Major: Law & Political Science 1978-1982
University of Yaoundé, Cameroon
Deans Honor list, 1981-1982
Graduated with Distinction (GPA 3.7)
Computer Applications - Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access,
Technology and Industry Knowledge
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Vista,
- Application & Systems Management,
- Mainframe and internal financial systems
- QuickBooks payroll
- Budget and Cost Containment / Analysis
- Program Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- New Sales and Business Development Growth
Language Skills English (Fluent), French (Fluent)