Parking modeling & optimization
Automated Parking Systems
Member of Internatinal Parking Institute of USA
1. Spassov, V. Krastanov Kr., Tonev, D., Stacker cranes for long materials a good decision for parking in the big cities, The second French meeting in the field of Transport and Logistics, Sofia 12-13 May, 2003
2.Krastanov Kr., Spassov, V., Criterions for economic effectiveness of mechanical and automated parking garages for cars, serves by stacker cranes, conference of the University of National and World Economy, Ravda, Bulgaria, 11-13 September, 2003
3. Krastanov Kr., Spassov, V., Actual problems of Parking in Sofia some notes in the parking strategy of the Sofia Municipality, conference of the University of National and World Economy, Ravda, Bulgaria, 12-15 September, 2004ü
4. Krastanov Kr., Spassov, V., Technical and Economical analysis of many storeyed parking systems, The scientific conference with international participation, TRANSPORT 2003 organized by University of Transport, Sofia, 13-14 November, 2003
5. Krastanov Kr., Technical Comparison of parking systems for many stored parking, The scientific conference with international participation, TRANSPORT 2003 organized by University of Transport, Sofia, 13-14 November, 2003
6. Krastanov, Parking in Sofia, Bulgaria and some ways to optimizing it. American journal Parking Today. October 2003.
7.Spassov V., Krastanov Kr., Tonev D., The Stacker Cranes a Good Solution For Parking in Large Urban Areas. American Journal Parking Today, April 2004
8.Krastanov K, Sofias Solution, A British Parking Association Publication Parking News, April 2004
9. Krastanov Kr., Airport Parking in Europe A review, Parking News, A British Parking Association Publication, Issue 224, July 2004
10. Spassov V., Krastanov Kr., Optimization of the operating cycle of a stacker crane, which serves automated parking garage. 2004 International Material Handling Research Colloquium, June 13-17, 2004, Graz-Wels, Austria.
11. Spassov V., Krastanov Kr., Comparative Analysis Between Parking Systems Based on S/R Machines with Parallel Motion and S/R Machines with Motion Perpendicular to Parked Vehicles Axis. 2006 International Material Handling Research Colloquium, June 11-16, 2006, Salt Lake City, USA
12.Spassov V, Krastanov K, Tendencies of Car Parking Systems for Sofia, Bulgaria, WG2 - Brno Meeting - 24 June 2005, COST Action 355
13.Spassov V, Krastanov K, TP2-4: Modern tendencies in solving of warehousing & parking systems for cars IEEE Vehicle Power and Propulsion04, Paris, France, October, 2004
14.Krastanov Kr., Spassov, V., Optimization of geometrical parameters of automated parking systems, served by stacker crane, The scientific conference with international participation, TRANSPORT 2004 organized by University of Transport, Sofia, 11-12 November, 2004
15. Krastanov Kr., A Parking Strategy for Sofia Issue 229 February 2005 Parking News - A British Parking Association Publication
16.Krastanov Kr., Automated parking systems or how to save area, time and traffic jams, June, 2005, Professional for Parking a publication of Bulgarian Parking Association
17.Krastanov Kr., Parking in Asia A Review, magazine Parking National Parking Association May, 2006.
18.Krastanov Kr., Bycusle Parking in Europe, Parking News - A British Parking Association Publication, 2007
Development of instruction for Safety Using Of Specialized Technical Means Spiders for the Municipality Company Parking and Garages Ltd. in Sofia.