Account Executive, Full-time
New York, NYC - US
Are you proactive and dynamic, able to pick up tasks quickly and work independently? Are you confident on the phone and in person? Then we want you to be our new colleague!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Outbound calling of prospects / new customers in the US that are not yet familiar with the opportunities and benefits of becoming a business member of Parking Network.
- Relationship management; Calling existing customers to identify their needs, wishes and overall satisfaction.
- Visiting exhibitions, conferences and tradeshows in the USA to actively approach prospects face to face and meet up with existing customers, with the aim to turn prospects into customers and upsell to existing customers.
- Processing information in Salesforce (CRM) to properly capture the status of the customer (needs).
- Be responsible for our US sales operations and take pride in generating business for Parking Network in the US.
- Advanced communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Resilience and perseverance
- Commercial mindset (seeing opportunities)
- Independent and proactive
- Experience in telemarketing is a big advantage
- No 9 to 5 mentality
What We Offer You
- A commercial job with full-time employment
- A space within a young and dynamic company
- Thorough training and good supervision
- Ability to travel
- Very interesting commission scheme
- Salary depends on work experience
About Parking Network:
We are an organization headquartered in The Netherlands, Europe and now expanding to the US. We are a B2B platform offering marketing and networking services both online and offline. Our members represent companies who offer a wide range of services within the parking industry. Our platform offers the most up-to-date information on parking, including news, job vacancies, tenders and more.
We are active on social media and host our own networking events. Our events are specific to a certain niche within the industry such as Airport Parking, Shopping Center Parking and Venue Parking. The events allow for industry experts to liaise with potential new customers with the aim of forging long lasting business relationships.
Are you interested?
If you would like to be considered for this position and live in or around New York City, please send a cover letter and resume to Jorrit Weerman.
Parking Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
United States (Required)