Barcelona , 08013
Tel 0034 934180585
- founded end of 2008 in Barcelona, from private equity;
- in 2010, it received angel investment from Fundación José Manuel Entrecanales (Acciona);
- early 2013, it concluded its Series A investment round, facilitating its international expansion;
- company enjoys a strong executive and advisory team; and
- employs more than 30 people worldwide;
- headquarters in Barcelona, office in London.
Worldsensing addresses three market verticals:
- Smart Cities, with FastPrk, an intelligent parking system, as a main product;
-Smart Infrastructures, deploying Loadsensing, which offers a wide range of solutions to digitize almost all geotechnical sensors available in the market;
-Smart Acquisition, launching Spidernano, one of the world's most advanced wireless seismic acquisition system;
Worldsensing has grown quickly into one of the world's leading market contenders thanks to its Smart Parking product, FastPrk, which has been commercially operational since the end of 2011. The flagship smart city project in Moscow, where traffic congestion was a problem, was FastPrk's first large-scale deployment and allowed the system to successfully demonstrate its benefits to city, citizens and parking operators alike.
Worldsensing’s unique philosophy is market orientated, offering deploy-and-forget, application-tailored end-to-end solutions for the Industrial Internet. It is based on reliable, robust, small, light and affordable machine-to-machine systems for stringent industrial requirements.