We are recruiting for a Customer Service Assistant to patrol the car parks, maintain the control equipment, parking enforcement as necessary and cleaning, all in accordance with company policy.
What you'll do:
- Process parking transactions in accordance with company policy.
- Assist with cash collection duties as and when required to do so.
- Cleaning and first-line maintenance of parking equipment and signage.
- Make safe and report any car park infrastructure defects.
- Patrolling of car parks according to work rota.
- Clear litter from the car parks.
- Carry out first-line maintenance checks and complete all paperwork as required by the Contract Manager
- Ensure that vehicle users conform to the car parks terms and conditions
What you'll bring:
- Good customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Full UK Driving Licence
What we'll offer you:
Apply for this job
- 25 hours per week, shifts vary to cover weekdays, evenings and weekends
- £8.91 per hour
- Training and Development
- Employee discount scheme