- Salary Details: £17,164.49 per annum
About The Role
Reporting to the Office Manager based in our Wigan Office, you will be responsible for day to day administration of the Network Rail contract, ensuring all deadlines are met.
What you’ll do
- To provide administration support to the Network Rail Contract Team.
- Management of all orders on the Network Rail Contract.
- Input car park revenue figures, ensuring accuracy and compliance with Contractual KPI’s
- Maintain records and the Staff Parking Portal, ensuring compliance with DfT processes
- To continuously improve the SLA performance of the service provided by APCOA
- Ensure compliance with all contractual KPI’s
What you'll bring
- Ability to maintain high attention to detail and produce accurate documentation
- Be able to plan and organise effectively and manage a multitude of tasks concurrently
- Great communication skills working collaboratively to deliver results
- Self-motivated, independent and able to manage your time effectively
- Adaptable and able to work in a changeable and fast paced environment
What we’ll offer you
Apply for this job
- £17,164.49 per annum
- 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday (8-5pm)
- 28 days holiday including BH
- Training and Development
- Employee Discount scheme