- Location: Hull
- Department: Parking
- Salary Details: £ 19,044.48 per annum
About The Role
To provide a comprehensive Security and Parking Service, 24 hours a day 365(6) days per year to ensure the safety and security of all patients, employees, and bona fide visitors.
- Hull University Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust
- Hull Royal Infirmary & Castlehill Hospital
What you’ll do
- Create a safe and secure environment by –
- Protection of life-threatening situations – fire, flood, chemical, gas leaks; slips, trips, falls; robbery, assault.
- Protection of property, assets and premises from Burglary, theft, and criminal damage.
- Prevention of loss, waste theft, breach of confidentiality and abuse of property.
- Prevention and detection of crimes, including Criminal damage, deception, theft, robbery, trespass, burglary,
- assault, public order offences.
- Parking enforcement and traffic Management of site.
- Patrol internally and externally using on site mobile patrolling software.
What you'll bring
- A current SIA Security/ Door Supervisor Licence and preferably a current SIA CCTV Licence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Be able to work in a fast paced but sensitive environment
- Preferably a Customer Service Qualification – Level 2 or higher.
- Preferably a Level 2 Award for Parking Enforcement Officers
- Preferably a valid full UK driver’s license.
What we’ll offer you
Apply for this job
- Salary: £19,044,48 (8.72 per hour)
- Full time Position
- Training and Development
- Employee discount scheme