Customer service represents the link between customers and internal processes. The position to be assigned should rely on foreign language skills and communication strength.
- Manage assigned customer accounts
- Internal communication with engineering, purchasing, and planning teams to ensure the customers' demands are met and surpassed
- Handle all communications with your customers, via phone, e-mail, and a face-to-face visit
- Organize customer visits: presentation etc.
- Using the SAP system to process customer orders, including:
- Frame Contracts
- Order Confirmations
- Order Follow Up (inter-departmental communication)
- Shipment Planning
- Open Order Management
- Forecasting/Order Projections
- Prepare documents and correspondence for RMA, credit note and service complaints
- Develop new business opportunities with current accounts and assist with customer acquisition
- Assist technical sales and engineers on quotations
- Follow-Up on quotes to ensure that quotations turn into orders
- Track on-time delivery statistics and incoming orders from assigned customers.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure high customer retention
Apply for this job
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Engineering
- Background in Electronics would be an advantage.
- Experience in customer service/sales 2-3 years will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills.
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- Excellent command of French and/or German (both written and spoken)