CIRCONTROL is a world leader in solutions for efficient mobility.
Due to our strong expansion and growth, we offer an excellent opportunity to develop a professional career in the position of Technical Writing Electrical Vehicle.
Depending on the Product Manager of DC Electric Vehicle Chargers, the person selected will be responsible for preparing the technical documentation related to the range of electric vehicle chargers.
- Generation of the technical manuals necessary for the chargers.
- Analysis of the electrical installations environment and user needs to carry out the contents of the documentation.
- Visits with local installers to the locations of the charging points
- Coordination and obtaining of the necessary information for the documentation of the product with the different technical departments of the company.
- Preparation of technical procedure guides for the client and the After-sales department.
- Drafting of technical content for presentations or specialized courses.
- Monitoring and application of product changes in manuals.
- Review of the new functionalities of the products in the assigned range.
- Support for the Product Manager and the commercial network.
- Product technical training to the After-Sales Department.
- Training in Electrical Engineering or Industrial Electronics, FPII or similar.
- Essential Advanced level of English.
- Knowledge of the Windows environment, Office, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- Communication skills.
- Commitment to the company.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- 1 year in similar position.
- Stable contract
- Essential advanced level of English.
- Good working environment
- Work in a dynamic and motivating environment
- Company dining grant
- English "in Company"
- Continuous training plan
We will assess the place of residence close to our design and production center in Viladecavalls (Terrassa, Barcelona).
The suitable candidate will join the company with a remuneration and long-term career plan / development to be personally agreed according to the values contributed.
Please note: this job description is translated from Spanish.
Apply for this job