Within the Support team, we are looking for a Level Hardware System Support Officer. 1, to carry out analyzes, follow-up and correction of all customer complaints relating to equipment.
Integrated into the support team, the support manager will be in charge of:
- Operational maintenance of our test platforms
- Follow-up of customer complaints via Salesforce
- Write detailed anomaly reports and participate in the correction of anomalies
- Provide visibility into requirements coverage, customer feedback, metrics status
- Conduct technical meetings
- Share with other internal teams the problems encountered and the resolutions made
- Communicate an activity report to line and functional managers
- Participate in the continuous improvement process
- Provide training to clients in the use of all aspects of the system
- Set up metrics to monitor the operating status of deployed equipment
- Monitor these metrics and consider solutions and / or workarounds
- Write technical documents and procedures for internal or external use
- Contribute to customer satisfaction
- Apply the processes defined by the Quality department and the HSE system
- Respect the prevention plans of the intervention sites
- Provide training to customers (maintenance)
- Ideally you have a successful experience of 3 to 5 years in the field of subassembly repair or equipment maintenance and you have a BAC + 2 / BAC + 3 in electromechanics.
- With a very good relationship, you listen and ensure quality customer contact.
- Autonomous and rigorous, you have excellent analytical and synthesis skills and you know how to keep commitments to clients
- Initiative, autonomy and rigor
- Knowledge of Tracker and Salesforce tools
- Perfect knowledge of the support process
- Knowledge of ticketing
You recognized yourself in the profile, you want new challenges in a different context, so apply!
Please Note: the original job description is in French.
Apply for this job