Launched in 2014, Onepark is positioned as the parking booking.com.
Its objective: to allow motorists to compare and book their parking space at the best price around train stations, airports and downtown.
Undisputed leader in Europe and present in 8 countries (France, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Netherlands), Onepark accelerates its international development and is positioned as the reference of the online parking reservation.
Today, Onepark is:
- 1550 online car parks
- 400 cities covered
- 8 countries
- 250,000 hours of reserved parking per day
- 1,000,000 customers
In direct relation with the Country Manager France, you will help Onepark to source a maximum of new partners, to offer the widest and most qualitative choice to our customers. You are at the very beginning of the Onepark value chain and you directly impact the revenue generated by the team!
You work hand in hand with the Business Developers and your missions will be as follows:
- Create prospect files to find new partner parking
- Put in place reports and methods of activity monitoring to know all the opportunities to be exploited
- Prospect and take appointments to negotiate the establishment of partnerships
- Manage sales cycles from A to Z with new partners you will be responsible for
- Make competitive watches to control the market
To work in start-up implies taking initiative and proactivity so missions are not limited to those mentioned above.
- Education: Bac +5 university degree / business school
- Experience: 5 years minimum on a similar position
- Fluent English
- Mastery of the pack Office
- You have commercial fiber and you want to develop the network of Onepark partners
- You have good interpersonal skills and excellent strength of conviction
- You know how to be autonomous, proactivity and you are force of proposal
Please Note: the original job description is in French.