Purpose of Role:
Responsible for the software design, development, implementation, and support of the ParkHelp cloud platform.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Atleast five years of development experience
- Passion for code quality, sustainable development, good technical documentation, and good architecture.
- Strong working knowledge of Typescript, React, and Node
- Practical experience working with the AWS serverless architecture platforms, including Cognito, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation, and Aurora.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment using Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment processes.
- Collaboration with the wider development team to design and implement new features and functionality
- Code is developed according to our development standards
- Create and/or contribute to technical design documentation
- Strong documentation and verbal communication skills required
- Excellent time management skills and ability
- Attention to detail and commitment to delivering a high quality of work
- A commitment to doing business in a manner consistent with our values
- A commitment to continuous improvement
- Must be multilingual. Excellent English both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and willing and able to operate with little guidance or supervision.
Nice to have:
Apply for this job
- Computer science degree
- AWS certification
- Knowledge and experience with automated testing tools; Blazemeter and JMeter.
- Experience with iOS and Android native mobile development.
- Experience with Apple App Store and Google Play.