- $70,000.00 - $100,000.00/year
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts that possess the following attributes:
- Proactive, assertive, and have a sense of urgency in driving to reach personal goals.
- Independent in putting forth their own ideas, which are often innovative and, if implemented, cause change.
- Resourcefully work through or around anything blocking completion of what they want to accomplish.
- Impatient for results, daring, and focused on future, adaptive and operate flexibly.
- Makes decisions and takes action. Confident in own ideas and unimpressed with tradition.
- Develop and qualify opportunities within large and small enterprises
- Prospect and identify key executives at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long lasting relationship
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Sales Force and related software
- Work with our Senior Executive team to close deals
- 1-4 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (SaaS or financial/leasing experience a plus, but not required)
- Passion for technology and a strong drive to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about your product
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- US work authorization
- Flexibility to travel through the state and across the country as required
Apply for this job
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Generous vacation policy
- Medical, Vision, Dental