Working in our international Customer Services team, located in Reus, your mission will be to provide technical support to our external and internal customers.
Main functions & responsibilities:
- Receive internal and external incidents by phone or email.
- Collect CRM data and extrapolate statistics.
- Handle simple cases under the supervision of Customer Service Technicians.
- Log analysis and script creation in order to automate it.
- Contribution to the knowledge base of the Department.
- Proactive product testing
- Systems configuration and start-up (local or remote) worldwide
- Engineering graduate (Telecommunications or Computer Sciences) or CFGS in ASIX (Networks & systems)
- Fluent in english: B2 level required. Good level of French will be a plus.
- Linux & Windows administration and troubleshooting.
What we offer:
We offer you the chance to join a young and dynamic team with great opportunities for professional development in a worldwide growing Company.
Apply for this job