Reporting to the Product Leader, you will collaborate with the design of the product.
- Wide experience developing in Java and knowledge of frameworks such as Spring / Spring Boot
- Experience/knowledge working with microservices architecture and testing practices
- Experience with RESTful APIs designs
- Get used to work with build tools such as Maven
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins / Travis CI
- Cloud environments: AWS / Google Cloud
- Data processing frameworks (Hive, Spark, Flink, Pig, etc)
- Streaming data systems: Kafka/ Storm / Kinesis
- Experience working with containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience developing web components in ReactJS
- Additional programming languages: Python, NodeJS or C++
- English (B2 level)
What we offer
We offer you get into a young and dynamic R&D department with great opportunities for professional development in a worldwide growing Company.
You can work in our facilities in Barcelona or in our HQ located in Reus.
Apply for this job