- Support of project managers in handling projects at home and abroad
- You are responsible for the load planning and organize the deliveries in coordination with our dispatch department
- Ordering transports and direct deliveries of goods from our suppliers
- You handle individual orders for the delivery of system pallets / cassettes independently
- Documentation of process flows
- Collection and processing of key figures
- You have a commercial training and ideally you have already gained professional experience in project management or in the work preparation of an industrial company
- You are well versed in the common MS Office applications and ideally bring ERP knowledge (abas) with you
- Experience in shipping and securing loads is an advantage, but not a prerequisite
- We require an independent way of working, the ability to work in a team, flexibility and a good knowledge of English
Then we offer you:
- After appropriate training, a long-term, responsible position in a healthy, growing medium-sized company with a future
- An attractive remuneration
- In addition to challenging tasks, you also have the freedom to put your ideas into practice
- Space for personal responsibility and creativity
- A secure job surrounded by nice colleagues
- Modern, ergonomic workplaces, numerous social benefits and flexible working time models complete our offer
The position will initially be filled for a limited period of 1 year - permanent takeover is possible
Then we look forward to your detailed application using our online form.
If you have any questions about this vacancy, Ms. Nicole Abendschön is your contact person (Tel .: 07841 704-133).
Please Note: the original job description is in German.
Apply for this job