- You create new, detailed and variant constructions in the fields of materials handling and car park systems.
- They cooperate in ensuring or constantly optimizing the work organization of the electrical construction.
- They carry out their tasks in compliance with national and international regulations, standards and guidelines.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering (m / f / d), or have completed your studies in this field and have already gained initial professional experience in this field.
- You are safe in dealing with construction systems, preferably ePlan, and have knowledge of common PC applications.
- They work organized and structured. Commitment, care and quality awareness are a matter of course for you.
- They act and work independently and on their own responsibility, but also appreciate being part of a dynamic team.
- Goal-oriented, a high degree of cost and responsibility as well as good English skills complete your profile.
- Further training as a safety engineer and knowledge of the UL / CSA standard are an advantage.
Then we offer you:
- After appropriate training, a long-term, responsible position in a healthy, growing medium-sized company with a future.
- An attractive remuneration.
- In addition to challenging tasks, you also have the freedom to put your ideas into action.
- Room for personal responsibility and creativeness.
- A safe workplace surrounded by nice colleagues.
- Modern, ergonomic workplaces, numerous social benefits and flexible working hours complete our offer.
Then we look forward to your meaningful application via our online form.
If you have questions about this vacancy, Ms. Nicole Maisch is your contact person (Tel .: 07841 704-133).
Please Note: the original job description is in German.
Apply for this job