- They represent STOPA at our customers' sites. You will carry out maintenance and repairs on all of our warehouse and parking garage systems yourself.
- Training, briefings and occasional company support for STOPA products are also part of your work.
- You maintain reliable communication with our customers on site.
- You are also responsible for the service vehicle, tools and spare parts provided to you.
- You have completed your training in electrical engineering.
- You have already gained professional experience as a service technician (m / f / d), ideally in machine / plant construction.
- You also have the required willingness to travel (mainly Monday-Friday), PLC knowledge (Siemens), driving license class B (or III) and, ideally, English.
- A customer-oriented attitude as well as entrepreneurial thinking and acting are a matter of course for you. A high level of commitment and a success-oriented way of working round off your profile.
Then we offer you:
- After appropriate training, a long-term, responsible position in a healthy, growing medium-sized company with a future.
- An attractive remuneration.
- In addition to demanding tasks, there is also the freedom to put your ideas into practice.
- Space for personal responsibility and creativity.
- A safe job surrounded by nice colleagues.
- Modern, ergonomic workplaces, numerous social benefits and flexible working time models complete our offer.
Then we look forward to your informative application using our online form.
If you have any questions about this job offer, Ms. Nicole Maisch is your contact person (Tel .: 07841 704-133).
Please note: this job description is translated from German
Apply for this job