Product Manager IoT - Smart Cities
- Minimum studies Higher Degree (Formative Cycle)
- Minimum experience At least 3 years
- Project Execution
- Sales Presentations
- 2 - 3 years as product manager in technological products, ideally IoT, that include both hardware and software components
- High level of English.
- Very good knowledge of Office tools (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Proactive, organized person, capable of teamwork and commercial spirit.
It will be valued
- Very positively Product Manager experience is in B2B sectors and have given pre-sales support to the commercial team
- International work experience and / or having worked in the execution of projects in foreign countries will be valued.
Urbiotica leader in Smart Cities solutions is looking for a Product manager to join our marketing and communication team to coordinate the marketing of our products and IoT solutions for Smart Cities.
Reporting to the person in charge of the Marketing and Communication area will deal with the following responsibilities:
- Define the specifications of the products and solutions marketed by Urbiotica
- Track developments with R&D and / or technology partners.
- Coordinate the commercial launch with all areas of the company, especially with the commercial and communication team
- Generate and keep updated the technical-commercial documentation necessary for the commercialization of the solutions
- Support the commercial team in presale activities
- Train the sales team and distributors
- Maintain permanent contact with customers and the market to ensure that solutions evolve according to market needs
- Propose and coordinate promotional actions (corporate website, fairs, SEO, SEM, blogs, etc.) for the solutions of your responsibility
- € 24,000 - € 33,000 Gross / year
- Time flexibility
Please Note: the original job description is in Spanish.
Apply for this job