The EPA Congress & Exhibition opens in Malaga on 18th September, and during the two-day, program experts from science, politics and the industry will give presentations about the latest developments in the parking and mobility industry.
Alongside the congress, a professional exhibition will offer an opportunity for manufacturers and suppliers to promote their products and solutions. Here is what you can expect during the event.
- 8 plenary sessions and 9 parallel sessions.
- 65 speakers from 16 countries share best practices and integrated and interdisciplinary visions on the issues of new, sustainable urban mobility and the role of parking.
- Internationally renowned speakers such as Donald Shoup, Maarten Steinbuch, Philippe Crist, Pedro Barradas, Karen Van Kluysen, Giuliano Mingardo, Massimo Marciani, and many others.
- 9 cities represented (with mayors, councilors, directors): Antwerp, Barcelona, Lisbon, Leuven, Lille, Madrid, Malaga, Prague, and Sofia.
- Delegates from the United States, Israel, Japan, Australia, and 22 European countries.
- The “Parking Oscars" awarding the 5 winners of the prestigious EPA AWARDS 2019, chosen from 15 finalists (from 10 countries).
- The most comprehensive and multidisciplinary EPA event yet, involving experts from the parking industry, national and local administrators, representatives of European commissions and projects. Experts on the following themes: parking, mobility, urban logistics, electric mobility, data world, ITS, apps, mobility parking, and the environment and much more.
- Debates, presentations, workshops and round table discussions devoted to the solutions, trends, and strategies of our sector, designed to identify new opportunities and solutions.
- We invite you to participate in this exceptional information exchange opportunity by registering for the congress at www.epacongress.eu
Let's meet in Malaga!
The European Parking Association (EPA) is the umbrella organization of European parking associations. It has been founded in 1983. The national member associations represent the parking branch consisting of private companies and public bodies running, operating and managing on- and off-street parking structures and services as well as the supplying industry that offers all related products and services concerned with parking.
The EPA aims to facilitate the cooperation between the professional parking organizations of different European countries, the exchange and mutual support of professional experience among members and may exert influence on measures and resolutions of the European Commission and other relevant international bodies relating to parking and urban mobility.