IPS strives to continually deliver the latest innovations to our customers and arm them with the tools to maximize efficiency throughout their parking program. To that end, we are excited to launch the new Returns Management Application (RMA) in the coming weeks. The new RMA app provides customers with greater flexibility and oversight and is designed to streamline the returns process.
The new RMA app provides customers with greater flexibility and oversight of the RMA process. Customers can enhance workplace productivity and effectively improve time management by generating their own RMA request, add products, identify issues and include detailed notes. Once created, users can follow the status of their RMA in real-time and access shipment tracking numbers once the RMA is complete.
- Intuitive dashboard where users can view their entire meter inventory by product type and warranty status.
- Smart Search feature enables customers to search by RMA number, part number or tracking number.
- View average turnaround time (TAT) for product repairs.
- Customized reporting features including RMA status, billing and warranty status.
- Track the life of the RMA and view return shipping details via FedEx integration.
About IPS Group, Inc.
IPS Group, (www.ipsgroup.com), headquartered in San Diego, Calif., with offices across North America and Europe, is a design, engineering and manufacturing company focused on low-power wireless telecommunications, payment processing systems , intelligent data management and SaaS technologies. We take IoT and Smart City concepts, and turn them into reality. For over 20 years, IPS has delivered world-class solutions through its fully-integrated Smart Parking Platform comprised of smart single-space meters, multi-space pay stations, pay station upgrade kits, vehicle detection sensors, smart cash collection systems, mobile applications, enforcement and permitting solutions, hosted data management software with advanced data analytics, and more.