The Munich-headquartered startup offering the world’s first climate compensated parking. Parkamo, which is helping solve urban congestion through an app that allows drivers to search, compare, and pay for available parking lots, today announced a € 2.1 million funding round.
The funding round is led by Stockholm-based Aggregate Media (investor in Readly, Tibber and LeoVegas, among others), and with participation from venture builder, EPTI, and family office, Allanova. The new investment will be used by Parkamo to grow its tech team as well as its core markets of Sweden and Germany. Parkamo is furthermore planning to deepen its partnerships with municipalities, parking app providers, and parking garage owners.
Price Comparison and Green Parking
- Gather parkings from multiple parking apps in one.
- Compare prices on parkings and providers.
- World's first climate compensated parking - Parkamo Green Parking.
- More parkings than in any other app.
- No extra charge, same price as other apps.
- Great coverage in Europe, including large cities such as Berlin, Hamburg, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki and many, many more.
Rent out Your Parking
- Many have successfully rented out their flat or house. Why not try to rent out your parking!
- Live close to a train station? There will be people willing to pay for parking and take the train instead of driving to the city.
- Do you have EV-charging in your driveway? Put a little higher price and let someone charge their car while you are at work.
- Arranging an event in the countryside? Create you parking in the app and let the visitors pay with Parkamo.
- Parkamo facilitates all parking fees, and the payouts are done directly to your bank account.
We've gathered parking apps, where you can compare prices for parkings and different providers. There is no extra charge - same price as with other apps. For each parking you do with us you will help the environment through Parkamo Green Parking. You can also rent out your own parking space through Parkamo and earn money.