For most people, valet parking is a nice, convenient way to get a car parked especially in crowded urban areas. Automated valet parking systems provide all of the same conveniences of conventional valet parking…and then some:
- No need to search for a parking space - wasting time and gas
- No need to walk through the parking area - a confusing, scary experience
- No need to search for exits - where am I?
- No need to use garage stairs or elevators - not always pleasant places
- No need to remember where the car is parked - wandering around the parking garage
Rather than starting your urban adventure, or just going home or to work, having to overcome the hassles of a parking garage, valet parking gets you started faster and at street level. What a pleasure.
Automated valet parking takes the valet experience to another level of convenience and satisfaction:
- You keep the keys - no strangers get in your car
- No one drives your car - giving you peace of mind
- Your car is safe - parked in a very secure, enclosed place
- You’re helping the environment - the engine is off until you get back in your car
- Consistent experience - automated systems don’t complain or get grumpy
For those already using valet parking on a regular basis, automated valet parking systems are a step up in parking experience quality. For those looking for profitable and eco-friendly parking solutions, automated valet parking systems have many unique advantages compared to conventional multi-story parking garages.
To learn more about automated valet parking systems, contact your Skyline Parking representative.
About Skyline Parking AG
Skyline Parking AG designs and supplies the most space-efficient and fastest fully automated parking systems. Skyline’s systems provide high returns while being an environmentally and user-friendly answer to the growing scarcity and cost of urban space, worldwide. The broad range of products, means that Skyline Parking has a solution for virtually any location, problem and requirement