TIBA Parking Systems has been selected by the City of Pasadena to be their long-term parking technology partner. TIBA will create and install a comprehensive parking technology package to manage parking for 58+ lanes in eight of Pasadena’s city owned public garages.
TIBA Parking, one of the leading providers of parking access control systems throughout the U.S., will replace the existing antiquated hardware and software in the City of Pasadena’s facilities with the latest technologies in the PARCS industry, including frictionless access options, mobile payment choices, license plate recognition, EMV integration for debit/credit cards, and innovative E-Validation solutions.
In 2018, TIBA launched their California office and has since expanded their service area and staff to cover Northern and Southern California.
TIBA Parking Systems will provide the City of Pasadena:
- Exclusive multi-year contract for the City of Pasadena’s owned facilities, including support and maintenance
- Integration with the City parking facilities one to one platform for better management control and auditing
- Installation of a Control Center for all facilities that can be expanded for future technologies
- Camera technology in devices and lanes to enhance the visitor’s experience
- Expedited entry and egress via a license plate as the primary access credential, with trial version of TIBA’s ParkBlue solution to allow access via BlueTooth (BLE)
Jon Bowsher, President of TIBA North & South America acknowledged, “We are very proud that the City of Pasadena selected TIBA Parking Systems as their partner to provide innovative software solutions for the next ten years. This opportunity reinforces TIBA’s history as a leading parking solutions provider that can deliver large complex customized solutions direct to the customer in Southern California, and across the world.”
Installation will commence in 2019.
About TIBA Parking Systems
TIBA provides innovative solutions for the parking market, resulting in reliable, user-friendly products that lower the price of initial acquisition and the cost of ongoing operation. With extensive global experience, TIBA’s robust, scalable architecture enables parking operators to keep pace with the latest trends in centralized operations, automated smart facilities, web reservations and mobile payments. TIBA’s flexible solutions allows parking operators to be IoT-connected and leverage big data to increase their revenue. TIBA serves parking operators and owners globally, across diverse industries such as hotels & hospitality, airports, universities, shopping centers, hospitals & medical centers, and local, state & federal governments. For more information visit www.tibaparking.com.