Head of PR, Strategic Planning and Stakeholder Engagement at EIT-Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso
- Caicedo et al. 2016. Environmental repercussions of parking demand management strategies using a constrained logit model, 48 125-140
- Mendoza et al. 2016. Impact of electric vehicle charging in power distribution networks using a transport model approach,
Transportation Research Part D Transport and Environment,2015 CHILEAN Conference on Electrical, Electronics Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies (CHILECON)
- Caicedo, F. and Diaz, A. 2013. Case analysis of simultaneous concessions of parking meters and underground parking facilities. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 49, 358–378
- Caicedo, F. et al. 2012. Prediction of parking space availability in real time. Expert Systems With Applications, 39(8) 7281-7290
- Caicedo, F. and Vargas, J. 2012. Access control systems and reductions of driver's wait time at the entrance of a car park. Conference on industrial electronics and applications (iciea), 2012 7th IEEE, 1639-1644
- Caicedo, F. 2012. Charging parking by the minute: What to expect from this parking pricing policy? Transport Policy, 19 (1) 63-68
- Caicedo, F. 2010. Real-time parking information management to reduce search time, vehicle displacement and emissions. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 15 (4), 228-234
- Caicedo, F. 2009. The use of space availability information in "PARC" systems to reduce search times in parking facilities. Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies. Volume 17 (1), 56-68
- Caicedo, F.; Robusté, F.; Lopez-Pita, A. 2006 Parking Management and Modeling of Car Park Patron Behavior in Underground Facilities. Transportation Research Record No. 1956, 60-67. Transportation Research Board of the National Academies, Washington DC. ISSN 0361-1891
- Caicedo, F. 2005. Gestión de aparcamientos subterráneos (Underground Parking Management). Edicions UPC. Barcelona, España. Ed.1. ISBN: 84-8301-808-X
- Caicedo, F., Blázquez, C. 2008. Data integration and analysis for implementing intelligent parking systems. Proceedings of Applications of Advanced Technologies in Transportation (AATT-08), Athens, Greece.
- Fuentes, M; Heim, C; Caicedo, F. 2008. Bike&ride system in Valparaiso: Trips made from outside cities to the faculty of engineering and the most convenient bicycle parking devices. Transportation Research Board 87th Annual Meeting Proceedings.
Experience in management, market studies, demand management, ITS applications and pricing policy in parking.