Car Park Technical & IT Management,
Car Park Opening Setup & Parking Office Layout,
Car Park Advisory & Construction Layout Planning,
Car Park Safety Layout & Planning,
Semasa Parking Sdn Bhd
Subsidiary of Malaysian Resources Corporation Berhad. (MRCB)
I.T & Technical Manager, Parking Services. May 2015 - Present
● Coordinate with Senior Management Team on Occupying New Car Park sites.
● Ensure Technical teams follow the correct procedures, policies and documentation requirements across Car Park Sites
● Identify resource and equipment requirements, efficient capacity planning and manage software and hardware availability from Group to Subsidiary level.
● Ensure standard operating procedures and project guidelines are in place
● Task allocation and performance evaluation of team member
● Conduct performance reviews of team members and identify areas of improvement, give feedback and recommend for promotions or salary increments
● Estimate project budgets, coordinate with finance department for funds and plan for purchasing of equipment and hardware in a cost-effective way
● Provide an efficient working atmosphere to project teams and ensure objectives are met within stipulated time
Kudrat Partners & Co (M) Sdn Bhd May 2012 - April 2015
Assistant Manager I.T
● Perform user account administration and maintenance in Microsoft Active Directory & Outlook. Currently handling 500 active users within the company.
● Perform regular outlay on Active Directory Policies and creating new policies that arise from time to time.
● Maintaining appropriate user accessibility to hardware and software based on access level of the relevant department.
● Maintain, troubleshoot and configure multi-location Network Infrastructure of organization.
● Well versed with Switching and Routing concepts.
● Setting up of LAN/WAN/Internet circuit at new sites
● Performing upgrades on existing LAN/WAN Network across locations.
● Analyse and perform bandwidth optimization of existing LAN/WAN network across different locations.
● Troubleshoot of issues with L2/L3 Switches, Routers and Firewalls.
● Provide improvements in existing Network setup
● Perform installation and configuration of L2/L3 switches and routers
● Analyse, perform and provide setup installation and configuration for Firewalls by creating or modifying access rules, Natting, VPN access etc.
● Assist with coordination with ISP for restoration of links
● Well versed with troubleshooting and maintenance of Internet links
● Implementing of new IP addressing scheme and/or experience in changing the existing IP addressing scheme as per site requirements
● Perform and maintain configuration and troubleshooting of wireless networks.
● Monitor and maintain Active Directory related services, File Services, Server Infrastructure, WAN/LAN/WLAN supporting business-critical systems.
● Accountable for server, storage, network, security and monitoring hardware, software and services ensuring they are optimized for availability, stability, integrity, performance and scalability.
● To analyse and provide forecasts demand for storage, computing and network capacity and takes appropriate action before capacity limits are reached.
● Meet with Senior Management to discuss for implementation, test, and maintain data back-up protocols to ensure availability and reliability.
● Prepare and maintain documentation of IT Infrastructure.
● Maintain Infrastructure equipment inventory and manage hardware life-cycle.
● Execute Business Continuity Planning every 6 months for management and client review.
● Makes budgetary recommendations to upper management, and monitors expenditures against approved budget for I.T infrastructure.
Kudrat Partners & Co (M) Sdn Bhd January 2010 – April 2012
● Develop and implement policies and procedures related to information systems hardware and software acquisition, usage, support, security, backup and compliance.
● Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware, and operations problems.
● Manage usernames and password for the website access to the clients.
● Coordinate on planning of installations, testing and maintenance of equipment and products, with the development vendors and implementation of disaster and recovery procedures and plans.
● Perform price and quality service analysis of quotations while ensure accurate information before releasing payment to vendors.
● Provide extensive vendor management. Assist in negotiation and coordination of activities such as hardware, software, telecommunications, and support vendors.
● Coordinate unit’s activities to ensure a smooth flow of operations by setting priorities, establishing goals, and assisting in the development and implementation of internal policies and procedures.
● Assist in development of long-term strategies for growth and maintenance of department resources.
● Maintain extensive knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment and systems. Research and evaluate new technologies for future implementation.
Kudrat Partners & Co (M) Sdn Bhd April 2008 – December 2010
● Work with company management and other departments to implement a successful IT plan.
● Establishes various guidelines for evaluating the IT systems and determining where changes should be made.
● Assists on IT financial planning, including the purchase of new equipment and software when needed.
● Ensure corporate policy on the usage licensed software is applied at all times.
● Maintaining and backing up of all data on servers and administrative workstations.
● Ensure Antivirus software is installed on all network devices and update of Antivirus patches.
● Instructs IT technical Support staff and assigns projects as needed.
● Ensure the performance of IPPBX systems (CENTOS) for smooth operations.
● Prepares regular reports for management officials; attends meetings to present these findings.
Kudrat Partners & Co (M) Sdn Bhd January 2007 – March 2008
I.T Technical Support.
● Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
● Talking to staff or clients through a series of actions either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolves issues.
● Troubleshoot system and network problems and solving hardware or software faults replacing parts as required.
● Carry out maintenance of IT asset management including peripheral serial number and location updates.
● Providing support, to procedure on documentation and relevant reports.
● Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
● Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
● Ensure all workstations and servers are regularly patched with O/S updates throughout the company including branches.
● Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
Kudrat Partners & Co (M) Sdn Bhd January 2007 – April 2015
Other Job Duties
● Deal with all vendors including:
I. Construction contractors II. Electricians
III. Office Furniture IV. Interior Designers
V. Alarm Systems VI. CCTV Systems
VII. Card Access Systems VIII. Time Attendance Systems
● Prepare analysis between vendors on their job quality, pricing and nominating the job to selected vendors.
● Manage 15 units of Company Vehicles with their service and maintenance programmes and Vehicle Tracking using GPS Systems installed on each vehicle.
● Opening and Closing office premises.
ACDC Designs Sdn Bhd Jan 2002 – Jan 2003
● Performed metal sheets cutting via laser guided steel cutting CNC Machine for printed circuit board assembly.