NEXPA System has brought a new cloud-based service platform to market: the AS MAP (Auto Service Management Platform). By utilizing license plate recognition, visual parking guidance, and service flow automation the AS MAP will revolutionize the customer experience whilst helping automakers, service centers, and car dealers meet Covid-19 safety requirements.
The benefits of the AS MAP are twofold - from arrival to departure it provides a seamless and safe service to customers whilst providing opportunities to maximize operational efficiency and drive new revenue opportunities.
How Does It Work?
- License plate recognition provides entry to the vehicle on arrival and alerts the center to its presence.
- The driver completes an automated check-in on the service booking app.
- Parking guidance directs the driver to a designated space and staff are notified that the driver has arrived.
- Whilst the vehicle is in the workshop real-time repair status and estimated time of completion is provided to the driver via the service booking app. Through the app, the driver can keep up to date with the progress of their vehicle, live-chat with an advisor, and complete payment.
- Once the vehicle is in the final stages of preparation, the driver is notified via the app and provided with guidance to collect their car.
- Drivers can then provide feedback and retrieve their invoices from the app. As they exit the facility, LPR technology will automatically open the barrier and trigger a personalized message.
Benefits for the Business
- Through automation, manpower can be minimized – personnel no longer need to be present to provide access to the facility or meet the driver.
- Meaningful data can be captured to use for future opportunities.
- An overview of vehicles at the facility can provide enhanced traffic management.
- In-app communication makes upselling possible.
- Resources and personnel can be managed more efficiently.
Benefits for the Customer
- License plate recognition provides automatic access to the driver who can enter the facility without interacting with machines
- Parking guidance, NEXPA’s VPGS, directs the driver directly to a parking space, minimizing the time they spend in the facility. And, on return to their vehicle, the app directs them to their car.
- With features such as instant booking confirmation, updated vehicle status, timely reminders, service transparency, ready assistance and access to records the AS MAP app provides a customer-friendly experience.
The new AS MAP combines license plate recognition, parking guidance technology, a user-friendly app, and a comprehensive admin portal to create a safe and hygienic process for customers and an efficient system for facility managers.
To find out more about the AS MAP visit [www.nexpa.io].
About NEXPA System
NEXPA System Co., Ltd. is a leading provider of video analytics technology, specializing in smart Nexpa System parking and traffic law enforcement solutions. Founded in February 2004 in Seoul, South Korea, in the early years, NEXPA was focused on developing new technologies. With over 50 patents, we entered the market to propose technology-driven solutions to our customers, and since then huge progress has followed. Now, we have the greatest number of references for large-sized projects such as airports and shopping centers while still adding global projects to our successful references.