The sports complex Olimpijski is a place of interest in Moscow and one of the biggest roofed sports facilities in Europe. The two buildings of the complex are located on a total area of almost 55,000 m²: The main arena with a size of 33,000 m², a diameter of up to 224 and a capacity for up to 80,000 people; and the adjacent indoor swimming pool, which is used for water sports competitions as well as a public swimming pool. The building of the main arena contains several separate halls, the biggest being the central sports center, which is 126 meter long, 90 meter wide and offers seats for 35,000 people.
Major, internationally significant entertainment and sports events are held at the sports complex Olimpijski. Furthermore, thousands of people come here to exercise. Every day, 4,500 to 5,000 people visit just the indoor swimming pool of the sports complex.
Based on the significance of the sports complex, it is understandable that visitor friendliness is a major priority – especially with regard to entries and exits. The system consists of six entry and exit points, automated pay stations and mobile readers. SKIDATA Software Parking.Logic takes care of the system monitoring of all devices using only one central processor.
Barrier gates are equipped with intelligent LED lights, which signal motorists when to enter. Height sensors automatically scan the height of an entering vehicle and can distinguish between trucks and cars. This enables the implementation of a differentiating rate system.
The SKIDATA access control system ensures an unprecedented high level of security and is protected against fraud in the best possible way. Automated pay stations of the new systems do not just enable one-time payment for entry and exit; long-term visitors of the sports complex Olimpijski can also purchase various long term parking tickets with various rates.
SKIDATA Software Parking.Logic
SKIDATA offers a reliable and comprehensive Parking-Management-System.
- Unifies the whole experience of the parking management business in one parking management system
- One system fits all parking business segments
- Reliable and economic
- Comprehensive interfaces and online services open the door for new business segments and ensuring independency as well as investment protection
- Open for every kind of integration, from ERP systems to public transport environments
- Scalable from simple company parking areas to complex cross-linked city parking solutions
- Highly customizable through multiple optional modules in conjunction with comprehensive configuration possibilities, Parking.Logic accommodates almost every customer need
Confidence by Experience
- New technologies in combination with longtime experienced professionals within the parking business
- Thousands of satisfied customers and installations throughout the world are speaking for themselves
- A reliable partner to move on forward
- Date of Installation: March 2013
- Entry Columns: 6, equipped with height sensors and the touch-free remote reader device keytag
- Exit Columns: 6, equipped with the touch-free remote reader device keytag
- Automated Pay Stations: 4
- Mobile Cash Registers: 5
- Implemented Solution: Parking.Logic