This vital role works on all aspects of Amano McGann’s parking and access control systems (PARCS). The focus of this position would be on configuration, set up, and commissioning of new systems.
- Interface with AMI branch offices to show strong organizational practices.
- Follow guidelines of system set up and configuration
- Communicate effectively and accurately
- Follow up with all team members regularly
- Research and gain working knowledge via hands on and AMU on new hardware, devices and tools to provide better system solutions and installation & trouble shooting efficiency
- Become an installation product knowledge champion for multiple lines of (PARCS) equipment with an emphasis on hot staging including software, card readers, intercoms and other associated devices
- Follow and enforce all OSHA safety practices
- Ensure that work orders are detailed, completed per Work Order SOP and “Signed-Off” by the client before leaving the site
- Ensure work area is maintained and well organized
- Complete a service ticket as needed and follow up with support until the item is resolved
- Report to work in uniform which consists of an Amano shirt/coat, blue work pants.
- Serve on the On-Call after-hours and weekend emergency rotation when applicable
- Complete additional duties as assigned.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- “Team” oriented open communication and involvement with all branch and corporate staff
- Tackle all Project Assignments with an end goal to complete the work order as efficiently as possible without sacrificing quality
- Work directly with the Management Team to maintain an adequate service to Amano’s clients with a minimum of overtime
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Reports to the Project Manager.
- Works closely and collaboratively with the Project Management team
- Electronic/Electrical or Construction background a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
Required Work Conditions
Apply for this job
- Must be able to work in very hot or cold weather conditions
- Capable of lifting up to 100 pounds