- This individual reports to the Branch General Manager and Service Manager and is responsible for performing IT support services for the branch and field service technicians.
- Duties may include but are not limited to server setup and testing, PCI compliance checks, new software installation, maintenance of local knowledge base, software upgrades.
- Training customers on Amano McGann software applications.
- Setting up and configuring application servers.
- Responding to customer service calls when IT related.
- Setting up CC files installing them and training customers on use and auditing.
- Qualified individual must have strong communication skills, written and verbal, strong understanding of computer systems, networks, domains, etc.
- Accurately tracking time and materials and entering/submitting for customer billing according to Amano McGann procedures
IT System Support Technician Job Duties
- Setting up SQL servers in accordance to Amano McGann installation guidelines.
- Setting up Application servers in accordance with Amano McGann installation guidelines.
- Support Service Technicians in the field with IT related issues.
- Working with HQ support to find quick resolution to IT related issues.
- Effectively communicate with end user customers keeping them informed of our support related progress in resolving issues.
Education and Experience
- BS level computer science degree.
- In depth PC Hardware troubleshooting skills
- Extensive knowledge of MS Windows MS Office Applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of computer systems from Configuring RAID Controllers to installing a Server Operating System and configuring SQL Server.
- Understanding of computer domains, Active Directory, Shares, Users and Groups in a MS Windows domain environment
The above is a general overview and other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Branch General Manager and Service Manager.
Apply for this job