We are looking to recruit Customer Service Agent, To provide a high standard of Customer Service to our On-Street/ Hillingdon environmental contracts.
What you'll do:
- To carry out all tasks according to the given contract processing procedure and individual guidelines (in line with relevant Government Legislation).
- Undertake administrative tasks in relation to the given contract(s) to help ensure that all KPI’s and SLA’s are met.
- Use knowledge of processes, legislation and guidelines to effectively advise all customer of the correct process/outcome.
- Ensure that your workload is prioritised.
- To represent the company and ensure company standards and quality are always maintained.
What you'll bring:
- Experience of customer service and dealing with customers.
- Previous routine & knowledge of excel.
- Able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive nature
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
- Positive impact on people behaviours
What we'll offer you:
Apply for this job
- Full time 40 hours per week
- £19,000 per annum
- Training and development
- Employee discount scheme