About The Role
The Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for providing a timely, customer focussed, efficient 1st and 2nd Line IT support for APCOA operations.
What you’ll do
- Providing a timely, customer focussed, efficient 1st and 2nd Line IT support for APCOA operations.
- First and second line support for all IT enquiries including bespoke SQL applications and Head Office IT systems
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff and external client via telephone and email
- Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes
- Troubleshoot basic network issues such as ADSL broadband issues
- Escalate unresolved calls to the second line team
- Log all calls in the Service Desk
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To ‘cascade’ IT service information as required and to maintain good communications throughout the team
- Communicate in a professional and courteous manner when dealing with clients and company staff
- Maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times
- Adhere to Health and Safety requirements and good practice at all times
What You'll Bring:
- Knowledge of the ITIL methodology, change management processes and risk management processes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft server environment
- Knowledge of Citrix environment
- Knowledge and understanding of PC hardware set up and configuration
What we’ll offer you
Apply for this job
- Full Time - 40 hours per week.
- £30,000 per annum
- Training and development