As an Engineering Manager - You will be responsible for leading teams to develop robust, secure and scalable Systems which change the way parking industry operates globally.
- You will be responsible for providing mentorship and growing the Engineering Team.
- You will build robust, secure and scalable micro services.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the engineering team within an Agile/Scrum environment
- You will continuously evaluate relevant technologies, influence and drive architecture and design discussions
Apply for this job
- 8+ years of combined relevant experience in object oriented language Java, c++, python etc. and People Management.
- Exposure in building RESTful APIs with monitoring(New Relic, Prometheus etc), fault tolerance and metrics.
- Experience with MySQL, NoSql (Cassandra, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Experience with AWS stack
- Experience with CI/CD processes
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects
- Experience dealing with performance, memory and I/O.
- Proficient with Git (or equivalent).
- Able to fit in well within an informal environment.
- An Entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong program and product management skills