Embedded Software Engineer (Linux)
Reporting to R&D Manager, you will be responsible for the management (maintenance & continuous improvement) and development of Linux-based embedded systems, both for actual and for new products (IoT).
Main functions & responsibilities
- Yocto building: packing, maintenace, script editing. If desired, is possible to work in Linux code development
- Kernel & boot loaders development, drivers included.
- Have the chance to participate in the new product life-cicle analysis and design.
- Keep up to date in new software & tools
- Collaborate with R&D manager and Product Owners: methodologies, tools,technologies,...
- Working tools: G-suite, Jira, Bitbucket, Dockerhub, Gitkraken, Trello.
- Technical background: electronics, computer sciences or telecomm engineering graduate. Embedded systems - linux specialization will be a plus.
- 3 years's experience in Yocto-based Linux software development projects from scratch for personalized hardware.
- OS: Yocto Linux, Debian-based distros.
- Sensors/lenses for Computer Vision
- Linux V4L2 drivers for embedded systems
- Image Processing Units
- Video Processing Units
- Graphic Processing Units
- Video Encoders/decoders
What we can offer you
You can earn a competitive salary and grow your career in an international company. We work with effective tools to ensure that everybody can perform his/her work efficiently and smoothly.
And above all, you will be supported by a passionate team of experienced people with strong corporate and team culture.
You can work in our facilities in Barcelona or in our HQ located in Reus.
Apply for this job